Storyware is seeking a Junior Digital Strategist to join our team in Charlottesville, Virginia. The position is part-time, but could grow into a full-time role. We are seeking someone with at least 1-2 years of experience.
The job to expect:
- Assist the CEO, CTO, and Creative Services Director to help our clients achieve their digital objectives.
- Work with clients by fielding and managing requests, scheduling meetings, and creating agendas.
- Write support documentation for clients so they can efficiently use their backend system.
- Train clients and customers on new websites and website features.
- Perform browser, device, and functional testing and documenting detailed bug reports for developers.
- Write appealing blog and social media content.
- Keep track of industry news and client mentions.
- Conduct background research and aid in proposal preparation.
The things you need:
- Outstanding communication, writing, and listening skills
- Attention to detail and deadline oriented
- Confidence. You are not afraid to voice your opinion or ask questions to our clients, our team, and your boss.
- A firm understanding of how to manage a website using WordPress
- Understanding the difference between a bug fix vs. an enhancement
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills
The tools you will need to know well:
- Google analytics
- Social media
- Google Chrome DevTools